This is the development blog of Pocket Civ Online. I will post news about the project here.

sunnuntai 3. huhtikuuta 2016

New move algorithm!

Hi. It has been a while since last update. But here it is!

I finally managed to get my head around the moving algorithm. It is based on possible routes the tribes can make. Maybe I make another blog post about the technology. But finally my implementation can calculate what is the cheapest movement when moving over seas. When moving your tribes you can see a blue "busy"-text in the mover. When the busy text is showing it calculates possible movements. You can still continue to move tribes.

This also enabled me to implement Scenario 13: Watchers of the Sea.

I also made some visual changes (for example deck back pattern).

I also fixed Scenario 1 Tutorial. It was hung in different stages. Now it should work. Thanks to Mr_Tricorder (in BGG) for informing me about the Tutorial issue.

It is really nice to hear that someone is using the site.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti